Sunday 10 April 2011

Stella me bobs

Hello peeps,
Well even though I have felt really rough all week (after effects of
horrible cold ), and still struggling with my frozen shoulder, I thought I would
cheer myself up and make my daughter Katie this keepsake card of her dog
Stella known affectionately as Stella me bobs.
It came about after Katie was jokingly asking Stella where her mothers day
card was, so I thought I would make one as a surprise.
I really enjoyed making it and I did try to use any other colour than pink
or purple, but I just couldn't stop myself lol.
I love cards with flowers and ribbon and bling so I unashamedly indulged
myself. So, pink and lilac card is from my stash, I used the Nesti Lacey
circles to mount the photo of Stella and attached Happy Daze charm,
My sentiment I did on the computer then mounted on the smaller Lacey circles,
I used  the MS Doily Lace punch (love that punch) as a paper ribbon and my
Ex cut punch for the flowers, and added a black gem to the centres, and a
Woodware punch for the leaves.
The lovely purple paper flower I bought at the NEC, and the little hearts I think
are from Papermania, they didn't match the card so I coloured them with my
pro markers and got a lovely marbled effect.
To finish I stuck two bows onto lilac buttons and used foam letters to spell Stella.
Katie loves it, Stella doesn't know what all the fuss is about, but I'm sure she likes it.
Hope you do too.
Hugs lottie x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for paying me a visit today and leaving your comment and a little crafty happiness. Hugs Lottie x