Thursday 19 May 2011

Just popping in

Hello peeps,
I have been in Scotland for the last few weeks, I took my Laptop with me but
allas there was no internet. My other half managed to buy a dongle but it was
so slow,in fact you could say it was useless, so I gave it up as a bad job.
Any way I have been back home for a quick visit so thought I had better catch
up a bit. So I have managed to make a card for the

Less is More challenge, week 15 One layer card - Embossing




I dry embossed white card using a Crafts concepts folder called Florette
then stamped my image from Inkadinkado called Birds Galore, with black
Versafine ink and embossed with Detail clear powder.The sentiment is a
Paper Makeup Stamp.


I love this little stamp and added a few tiny gems to the flower trail. I think
this picture shows the Florette embossing, off wonderfully.

Hope you like it
Hugs lottie x

6 comments:

  1. How pretty!! Love the black and white with little pops of color with your blue gems...love the embossing, too...very nice:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty embossing folder, I've not seen one like it before and your little bird is a cutie. It's a really sweet card.
    Thanks so much for joining us again Lottie.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embossing folder..and I love the black and white combo!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card - LOVE that stamped image

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, love the embossing and the little birdie
    Thank you so much Lottie, glad you managed to stay in touch with the land of the living lol
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for paying me a visit today and leaving your comment and a little crafty happiness. Hugs Lottie x