Wednesday 12 April 2017

Hello Blogland

Oh my, I can not believe it has been a year since I last posted on my blog! Wherever has that time gone?
Anyway I am back now with a card I made for some dear friends who recently moved house.
Luckily Darnell of http://www.djkardkreations.com/  is running her NBUS #11 challenge

 
and as I have used some of my Never Before Used Schtuff  on my card I qualify to play along.

I apologize for this photo, I wasn't set up properly for taking a photo and I have had to crop it really close to get rid of  the clutter around it so it looks a little odd (I think). 
 


 Maybe this looks better?


Mmmm not sure. Anyway......

 My NBUS is
Tim Holtz Window and Windowbox die
Tim Holtz Small Tattered Florals Thinlits dies
Memory box Woodland Branch Die

Other
Brick Embossing Folder
Distress Inks
Various flower and leaf punches for window box
Wooden Planter embellishment
My Minds Eye Ooh La La PP

I enjoyed making this card for our friends Janice and Philip, glad we could help them with the move and enjoyed our evening with them in the pub later. Wishing them all the very best in their new home.

After being MIA for so long I hope I still pop up on a few blog lists, so if you have called in to say hello a big thank you to you for your visit.

Till next time
Happy Art Making
Hugs Lottie x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see you, my friend! You've been very quiet, but I can see the year-long break has not had a negative impact on your artistic talent! This new house card is spectacular, Lottie! I have a feeling Janice will be leaving this on the corner table to display for a very long time and then keeping it in their treasured mementos! It is an intricate work of art in true "Lottie" style! Thank you so much for joining in my NBUS Challenge #11! Hello to your Mister! Love and hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Darnell has already said, it is a real surprise to see you but a lovely one!! Your card is beautiful, I love the brick background and the flowers in the planter are amazing! I hope it won't be so long until we see/hear from you again my friend! Hugs to you both, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for paying me a visit today and leaving your comment and a little crafty happiness. Hugs Lottie x