Sunday 27 March 2011

cure for a frozen shoulder ?

If any one is looking on here and they have any tips for curing a frozen shoulder, then I would really appreciate it if you could pass them on. I have been suffering for a couple of weeks, but this past week I have been in agony.
I can't even lift my cup of tea, I thought I might have to miss the Hobbycraft fair at the NEC on Thursday, but my daughter Katie came with me and was a great help by carrying my goodies and generally looking after me
( made me feel old though ).
So,.... I did try to make a card for the LIM challenge but missed the deadline, I got carried away and put all the brads on my project, before I realised I needed to put it through the cuttlebug.Mmmm what to do? so I put it through the cuttlebug anyway, I thought it might just be ok........its surprising how much bigger brads look when squashed flat !!!!! Who would have thought crafting could be so frustrating, or is it just me who does daft stuff lol.
I have only just got round to admiring my new goodies and haven't had a play with them yet, so I hope this week will be a better one cos I need to make a new baby card, a get well card, and a, just wanted to say
"hello friend" card. I would like to use the new MS punch I bought at the NEC, but found out to my cost it is too painful , so any tips ladies ?
hugs lottie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for paying me a visit today and leaving your comment and a little crafty happiness. Hugs Lottie x