Sunday 13 March 2011

Eureka ! ! ! !

Hello to you,
I hope you have had a happy Sunday, the weather this afternoon in Yorkshire has been beautiful,clear blue skies and wonderful sunshine.
However, I have been busy importing and editing the photographs of my cards ( don't I sound like I know what I'm doing ) lol, Thank You Jim for the technical support. It can be a long business as I have to make lots of notes
that I can look back on for the next time I need to do it. I seem to be able to forget anything I am 'shown' on the computer with great ease.
Any way I hope I've got this right ..........luv lottie x

I made this card in memory of my mums birthday
Love and miss you mum xx


Image is Magnolias, Tilda with flowing hair, I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo black, and
coloured her with Promarkers. Skin : Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Blossom. Hair : Tan, Yellow, Henna. Shoes : Black, then lacquered  with glossy accents.




I paper pieced her dress with paper from V&A Hanovarian DP. 
I used a different DP from the same pack for the mat and punched with Martha Stewart doily lace punch.


Spellbinder Nestabilities,  oval and round in
classic and scalloped were used for the card mats for Tilda and the sentiment, which I did on the computer.








I decoupaged Tildas dress, her left arm, the basket and flowers, and also her left shoe.

The flowers in the basket came from  Chris Warner's Every Day Collection CD, and a L-Em
punch for the greenery.



 The large flower was created using Pearlescent card and the Crealies creative flower die No 11.




 I think my mum would have liked this card, I hope you do too.
Thanks for looking  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for paying me a visit today and leaving your comment and a little crafty happiness. Hugs Lottie x