Friday 21 March 2014

Anita's Card




Hello peeps,

As it says in the title, this card is for Anita and if you are wondering who Anita is, I would have to say........... I don't know!
Let me explain.
I am bloggie friends with Darnell over at djkardkreations, Anita of My papercraft World  is also a bloggie friend of Darnell's. 
Anita celebrated her birthday in February but apparently kept that snippet of information to herself.
Darnell, when she found out, being the thoughtful soul that she is, (and also happens to have an InLinkz button)  offered to host a surprise belated birthday party, so that Anita's friends and any one who would like to leave a little blog love in the form of a card can do so via said InLinkz button 
Are you with me so far?
Now I don't know about you, but I for one love receiving cards and think this is a lovely idea.

So, this is my card for you Anita, I don't know you personally but through Darnell I now know who you are and  I wish you a Happy belated Birthday and hope you enjoy all the lovely cards from friends and fellow bloggers who wanted to leave you a little crafty love.

If you would like to link a card and leave a bit of crafty love for Anita just follow the link to Darnell's blog.
Wishing you all a happy weekend
Happy Art making
Hugs to all 
Lottie x


6 comments:

  1. Lottie, that is the sweetest gesture of friendship I have ever witnessed in Blogland! You brought happy tears to my eyes that you would make a beautiful card for the lovely Anita because she is a friend of mine! I know that you will now have another friend for always and that's Anita! She will be just as moved as I am that you made her a card for her belated birthday party!! Thank you!!

    And wow, what a card! This rocks as a card for a springtime birthday with your pretty colors and flowers in the sediment border. I love the wee birdies perched on their delightful home in the trees! Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lottie, thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment - your card is wonderful! what a sweet scene you created here! Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Lottie, this is the sweetest little card! I love your little trees limbs hanging down and holding up that cute birdhouse and those sweet little birdies. Your stamping underneath is so pretty and just the perfect finish to this card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lottie, what a sweet soul you are ... thank you sooo much! To think you'd make me a card when we've never met is such a warm and friendly RAK ... how wonderful you are! Your card is as sweet as you are ... a beautifully created scene with so much gorgeous texture and dimension ... and such cute little birds! It's just lovely! Thanks so much again for joining in with my surprise party and making it such a special one ... you touched my heart! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lottie you are a star for doing that beautiful card. I saw it on Darnell's blog too, people were so lovely and clearly Anita appreciated it! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is such an adorable spring card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for paying me a visit today and leaving your comment and a little crafty happiness. Hugs Lottie x